The medium of instruction at present is bilingual. Mathematics and Science are taught in English while Social Sciences are taught both in Hindi and English. We are a co-educational Secular Schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) New Delhi.
- 1 What is the medium of instruction in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
- 2 What is so special about Kendriya Vidyalaya?
- 3 Is Kendriya Vidyalaya better than private schools?
- 4 Is CBSE English medium?
- 5 Is Hindi compulsory for KVs recruitment?
- 6 What are the key points of New Education Policy 2020?
- 7 What are the benefits of studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
- 8 Is Kendriya Vidyalaya only for government employees?
- 9 Is it difficult to get admission in KV?
- 10 Is KV a good school?
- 11 Which education is better private or government?
- 12 Which board is best for IIT?
- 13 Is NCERT and CBSE are same?
- 14 Which board is the toughest board in India?
What is the medium of instruction in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
KVs all over the country follow a common syllabus and bilingual medium of instruction (Hindi and English). They are affiliated to CBSE. A well-knit organizational set-up forms the backbone of the Sangathan.
What is so special about Kendriya Vidyalaya?
By providing a common syllabus and system of education, the Kendriya Vidyalayas are intended to ensure that the children of government employees do not face education disadvantages when their parents are transferred from one location to another. The schools have been operational for more than 50 years.
Is Kendriya Vidyalaya better than private schools?
The result of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan was always good. This year, i.e. in 2020, the result of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is the best among all the institutions as the pass percentage is the highest. Apart from this, the reputation of KV’s across India is very good.
Is CBSE English medium?
Differences between CBSE and ICSE – Hindi and English medium While ICSE only recognises English medium schools, CBSE schools can choose to impart education in Hindi or English, any of the two languages. CBSE Board seems more inclusive as it recognises both Hindi medium and English medium schools.
Is Hindi compulsory for KVs recruitment?
The KVs have been following the three language formula for the last 55 years. English and Hindi are compulsorily taught right from Class 1-12. Sanskrit is mandatorily taught from Class 6-8. In Class 9-10, it is optional to choose between Hindi and Sanskrit.
What are the key points of New Education Policy 2020?
– As per the new policy, there will be 12 years of schooling with three years of Anganwadi/ pre-schooling. – The new policy emphasises on Foundational Literacy and Numeracy. There will be no rigid separation between academic streams, extracurricular, vocational streams in schools.
What are the benefits of studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
What are Benefits of studying from a Kendriya Vidyalaya?
- Recognition: KVs are there all across the country and everybody knows the level of education in those institutions is quite good.
- Sports: KVs give special focus on sports.
- Funding: All Kendriya Vidyalayas operate under the aegis of the Ministry of HRD, GOI.
Is Kendriya Vidyalaya only for government employees?
Are only government employees eligible to apply for admission of their wards in Kendriya Vidyalayas? No, self-employed persons, persons in private jobs and those from floating population are also eligible to apply for admission of their wards to Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Is it difficult to get admission in KV?
It is easier to get admission is a 1st class because more seats are available at that time. As the classes increase, seats get filled and the chances of getting admission deploys. The age of the child should be of 5 years at the time of admission on 1st April for Class 1st.
Is KV a good school?
Kvs of South are given good education as compared to North kvs. Due to which it is hard to get admission in South for central govt employees also if their child is studying in other private school. Prior the quality of kvs education is good I am x student of kv school ….
Which education is better private or government?
Private schools are definitely better than government schools as they would provide better infrastructure, better teacher to student ratio, have a clean & hygienic facility, provide better environment for students with options of personality development and extracurricular activities.
Which board is best for IIT?
CBSE, if we go with the perception of IIT JEE exams, the CBSE board has better scope in it. ICSE certification is much preferred in foreign schools and universities, but the CBSE board shares the same reputation in all the colleges and universities across India.
Is NCERT and CBSE are same?
The answer is they are completely two different organizations. NCERT stands for National Council of Education Research and Training and CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary/School Examinations/Education.
Which board is the toughest board in India?
ICSE is one of the toughest boards managed by CISCE (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination). It is similar to AISSE conducted by CBSE. ICSE has taken in a lot of structures from NCERT. At grade 10th, it is as of now is the toughest board examination.