With an associate degree in social science, graduates can pursue jobs as paralegals, administrative assistants, and social service assistants. Potential careers vary by degree focus. Many social science associate degrees are also transferable to four-year institutions.
- 1 What can you do with an associate’s degree in liberal arts and science?
- 2 What is an associate’s in liberal arts good for?
- 3 What can you do with an associate’s of arts degree?
- 4 What are the most useless degrees?
- 5 Is it hard to get a job with a liberal arts degree?
- 6 What is the easiest degree to get?
- 7 What liberal arts major makes the most money?
- 8 Is an AA degree useless?
- 9 Is an Associate of Arts degree worth anything?
- 10 Should I get an AA or AS?
- 11 What bachelors degree can I get with an associate’s of arts?
- 12 What are the best majors for the future?
- 13 What are the best degrees to get in 2020?
What can you do with an associate’s degree in liberal arts and science?
16 liberal arts associate degree jobs
- Daycare teacher. National average salary: $10.86 per hour.
- Sales associate. National average salary: $11.44 per hour.
- Customer service representative.
- Refuse collector.
- Administrative assistant.
- Installation technician.
- Human resources assistant.
What is an associate’s in liberal arts good for?
An associate in liberal arts can lead to entry-level jobs in administration, customer service, healthcare, and social sciences. Students who continue on to earn a bachelor’s degree can earn higher salaries with more responsibility.
What can you do with an associate’s of arts degree?
In fact, people who possess associate of arts (AA) degrees have titles like operations manager, executive assistant, and teacher. Jobs You Can Find with an AA Degree
- Preschool teacher.
- Industrial designer.
- Human resources manager.
- Executive assistant.
- Operations manager.
- Account executive.
- Creative assistant.
What are the most useless degrees?
20 Most Useless Degrees
- Advertising. If you’re an advertising major, you may hope to get into digital marketing, e-commerce, or sports marketing.
- Anthropology And Archeology.
- Art history.
- Computer Science.
- Creative Writing.
- Criminal Justice.
- Culinary arts.
Is it hard to get a job with a liberal arts degree?
Liberal arts students learn a wide range of skills that prepare them for jobs ranging from advertising to web development. June 19, 2020, at 9:00 a.m. A common knock against liberal arts degrees is that they lack overall value and don’t easily lead to job opportunities.
What is the easiest degree to get?
10 Easiest College Degrees
- English literature.
- Sports management.
- Creative writing.
- Communications studies.
- Liberal studies.
- Theater arts.
- Art. You’ll study painting, ceramics, photography, sculpture and drawing.
- Education. An article on CBS MoneyWatch named education the country’s easiest major.
What liberal arts major makes the most money?
1. Economist. Of the liberal arts disciplines, the field with the most potential for compensation close to the better paid professions like finance, law, medicine, or technology, Economics is the highest performer.
Is an AA degree useless?
No, an associate’s degree is not useless. An associate’s degree is an intermediate step between a high school diploma and a bachelor’s degree. If you want to earn a bachelor’s degree later, you may be fast-track it and finish it in 2 years instead of 4 years when you earn an accredited degree.
Is an Associate of Arts degree worth anything?
Yes, an Associate of Arts degree is worth it for many professionals. Continuing your education for an Associate degree or higher can help you develop the skills you need to excel in the career path in which you are interested.
Should I get an AA or AS?
In essence, A.A. degrees are of a more general nature and can help students further their education or enter various occupational fields. A.S. degrees are more narrowly focused and may require students to take on additional courses when they wish to expand their studies.
What bachelors degree can I get with an associate’s of arts?
Your associate of arts degree can help you work toward a bachelor’s degree in quite the range of subjects! These majors include business administration, languages, social sciences, law, accounting, and the arts, of course.
What are the best majors for the future?
These best 10 college majors for the future hold promising career paths for students of today.
- Aeronautics and Aviation Technology.
- Physical Therapy.
- Construction Management.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Medical Technology.
- Medical Assistance.
What are the best degrees to get in 2020?
Most In Demand Degrees
- Health Science.
- Information Technology.
- Business Administration.
- Human Resources.
- Psychology. From therapy to counseling to working in schools and hospitals, those who get a degree in Psychology open the door to many possibilities.