1) Peer-reviewed original research articles and critical analytical reviews in any area of social science research relevant to health and healthcare. These papers may be up to 9000 words including abstract, tables, figures, references and (printed) appendices as well as the main text.
- 1 How many words does a social science journal have?
- 2 How long should a published article be?
- 3 How many words are in a scientific article?
- 4 How many words is a published research paper?
- 5 What is a social science journal?
- 6 How many pages should a research paper be?
- 7 How long is a good article?
- 8 What is the average length of an article?
- 9 How long is a short article?
- 10 How many pages is 1000 words?
- 11 How many pages is a 6000 word essay?
- 12 Is 3000 words enough for a research paper?
- 13 How many pages is a 10000 word essay?
- 14 How many pages double spaced is 4000 words?
1.2 Article Types Social Studies of Science publishes articles representing original research, substantial discussion papers, short research notes, and review essays. Research articles are generally restricted to a maximum of 12,000 words.
How long should a published article be?
2) The target length for an article is 8,000–10,000 words, excluding notes. Articles should not exceed 12,000 words including footnotes.
How many words are in a scientific article?
This source mentions that they’re “typically 3,000 to 10,000 words in length “. This page may give you some tips on the length of specific parts of the paper, as well.
How many words is a published research paper?
Normally articles will be up to 5000 words including end notes and references. Technical note, Short communication, Comments on a published paper, Corrigendum and Erratum should not exceed 2000 words.
The Social Science Journal is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering social science. The journal is published by Elsevier on behalf of the Western Social Science Association, of which it is the official journal.
How many pages should a research paper be?
Ideally, the most optimal length of a research paper is around 5 pages for short papers and 10 pages for a long one. However, the exact length of your term paper is best determined by your instructor and the instructions that he provides.
How long is a good article?
If you are looking for a good rule of thumb, write content between 1,500 and 3,000 words. Medium says the average reading speed of an adult is about 265 words per minute. If you take that rule of thumb, you should write content that is between 5 to 12 minutes.
What is the average length of an article?
One of these is article length, which has typically averaged out at somewhere between 600-800 words.
How long is a short article?
600 words, meaning a cost of 3 minutes to read (assuming a reading speed of 200 wpm)
How many pages is 1000 words?
Answer: 1,000 words is 2 pages single-spaced or 4 pages double-spaced. Documents that typically contain 1,000 words are high school and college essays, short blog posts, and news articles.
How many pages is a 6000 word essay?
Answer: 6,000 words is 12 pages single-spaced or 24 pages double-spaced. Typical documents that are 6,000 words include college dissertations, theses, and in-depth blog posts and journal articles.
Is 3000 words enough for a research paper?
Word count: 3,000 words (excluding abstract and references) Papers should include a title page, an abstract, introduction, methodology, results, discussion, and conclusion sections. Abstract: An unstructured abstract limited to 175 words should be provided.
How many pages is a 10000 word essay?
Answer: 10,000 words is 20 pages single-spaced or 40 pages double-spaced. Typical documents that are 10,000 words include college dissertations, theses, and in-depth blog posts and journal articles.
How many pages double spaced is 4000 words?
Answer: 4,000 words is 8 pages single-spaced or 16 pages double-spaced.